Template by:
Free Blog Templates

22.9.08

ya....new post! so what sup with you cazy people?! my name is Neal Johnson....yes Neal Johnson....or, as my favoriteist couzin/insanely crazy pirate 1st mate of the jolly pirate ship( it's a pirate ship buy the way.....DONT JUDGE ME!) .........Nelly Johnson! Or Capn Nelly fer short.....sry jeff I was talking bout micky........woh.......who's micky you might ask?! well....ask her! so jeff me boy how's yer day benn?! Mines been FABULOUS.....wait....no it hasn't! What am I talking about?! It's a monday! I had school.....school's not fun........DONT JUDGE ME!! anywise...what?! ya i'm just gonna stop this now and say good night......night jeff, micky, monkey toes(by the way mckinna that's yer new name! plz don't kill me....), and mommy's! It's 10:30 now so i'm gonna go to bed! by!......................yup, that'll do donkey, that'll do.

0 comments: